To become the primary reference institution in addressing the nation?s political issues.
- To become the eminent political research centre related to political issues, specifically in Malaysia.
- To become a political research centre and a poll centre that is professional, independent, credible, transparent, and respected at both the national and international levels.
- To become a political research centre that is capable of giving consultation services and becoming a reference for individuals, groups, and the nation.
- To become a political research centre that is referred to by political adopters, analysts, researchers, and observers from all over the world, and thus enhancing the image of the college and university in the global arena.
- To become a research centre that can assist the university to generate financial income, specifically through organising conferences, performing research consultation, and producing publications.